Skip to main content

Splashes of Summer Love

Hi Girls !! 

So my today’s post is about mint and hues of yellow with floral print . I came across this beautiful summer outfit and completely fell in love with it the moment I saw it. My obsession with florals is not getting over anytime soon.  I always try to find very reasonable online stores for you and do a review of their clothes so that you know where to shop from and what to expect.  

Look 1 :- 

The outfit I am wearing in this post has a beautiful color combination. Mint  is new summer color which  always makes you feel amazing and the color depicts something frosty and light like water. Wear a lot of bright colors in summers. It looks amazing. The fitting is pretty accurate and the dress is indeed very comfortable. 
This look can be carried out at friends parties or brunch with family . The perfect summer colors for the perfect day look . Being the rainy season , the umbrella with bright colors compliments with the look . 
I styled this outfit with my mint heels from Charles and Keith . . I love how my heels compliment the outfit. You can even pick the orange tone from the outfit and style the outfit wearing accessories and heels of that color. 
Check out the pictures below ! 






What I wore :- 
Skirt - Phulkari couture 
Top - Stalk Buy Love 
Footwear - Charles and Keith 
Umbrella - Jaipur Streets 
Neckpiece - Colaba Causeway 
Lipstick - Pure Amaranthe , Loreal Star Collection  


Look 2 :-


The material of the dress is amazing! I am completely in love with the fitting too. The perfect night look for weekend or bar chills or dinner date . It's a perfect bodycon crop top that has a very chic look to it . I styled this dress with my most girly favourite selfie clutch and with mint wedges . For night look ; Keeping the look casual yet fun , I added black neckpiece .
And the dress has a unique combination of pink  flowers and yellow skirt  . It's a very neat dress focused girly look. 
Check out the pictures below to see some pictures of the outfit.







Outfit Details :- 
Skirt : Phulkari Couture 
Top : Sixty Squares Jodhpur 
Clutch : Stalk Buy Love 

I hope you guys enjoyed reading the post . Do let me know how do you find this look . Do give a try and let me know you style it . Dont forget to tag on instagram , facebook and twitter too .. 
Until then .. 

Love 
Surabhi 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Shoes For Skinny Jeans

Hi !! Jeans are probably my number one go-to item for just about everything – aside from cocktail attire or dressier – that is . In fact – here’s one that’s  all about jeans . I mean, what’s not to love, right? Dressed up or dressed down, they are simply universal at it’s best. But I particularly love how you can slip into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, add some high heels and a blazer, and presto – you go from laid back to fab in seconds flat! So today I’m devoting my style feature to a look that never goes out of style –FABULOUS looks for fall wearing jeans, blazers and perfect footwear! Experiment 1 :- Contemporary Sneakers The newest trend out there is pairing sneakers with everything from long dresses to short skirts. Sneakers add an effortless, easy vibe to any outfit, and they look oh-so-good with a pair of skinny jeans as well. Simple T-shirts work well in this combination and make you look cool and relaxed. It’s easy to dress up the ensemble by adding a

A scarf Story ft. The Lotus Sutra

Hello Everyone, Hope you’ll are doing great! Summer is certainly a wonderful time of the year for scarves to become a wardrobe essential and there is no doubt that this fun accessory can change the look of an outfit in one second. A  tassel  scarf has to be one of the most elegant, timeless and easiest accessories a girl can have in her closet. In addition to adding a bright pop of color to almost any look, they are so versatile that you can wear them in countless ways! Don’t believe me? I’ll prove it to you. Some tips to style this tassel scarf  from designer Krupali Trivedi, The Lotus Sutra. 1. Accessorize your Handbag A twist on the usual key chains or handbag charms, tying a scarf onto the handles of your bag will make your bag stand out from the crowd. 2. Casual look Go for lightweight materials in candy colours or bright summery colours. The best thing a casual summer outfit could use is a scarf tied around your messy bun. 3.Go for details The idea in summer

Be safe with - 'O' the toilet seat sanitizer

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well. Today's post isn't about something related to fashion. Well today i am going to share something which is a must for each one of us. Something which we might be aware but lack a lot of times. Also need to spread awareness about it. It's strange how we hesitate to use products used by others but when it comes to public toilet we don't think about it.  We often forget about hygiene and the infections that are caused and spread by shared toilets. So today in this post I am going to discuss about a product that has changed my way of using public toilets whether I am in a mall, college , train, restaurants or any other place, this product is always in my handbag. So few days back I received some products from ‘O’ – the toilet seat sanitizer to try out. I was really impressed with their amazing concept. To be honest using a public toilet is definitely not a favourite choice on anyone's list, we always want w