Skip to main content

Vibrant Pink Hues


Hello lovelies,

Been away for the longest time from the Blog now but have a lot of things lined up for you guys. I was working on a project which had me to travel a lot so was really caught up with that.

There are dresses and there are dresses and then there are dresses that make you fall in love from the moment you lay eyes on them. This post is courtesy Renuka Agarwal’s  latest collection . Her collection includes crop tops, summer skirts, jackets,capes, full length dresses and much more.

Being Shibori in latest fashion . I absolutely fell in love with this outfit . I wore this Phulkari Couture Shibori Skirt and Top  ( my obsession with pink continues) for my cousin’s  sangeet ceremony. I absolutely feel in love with the color and Shibori tie-n-dye . What makes this dress really stand out is the old world charm and beauty it carries, with it's crop top and high-waist. This dress makes a sophisticated chic statement and is surely something that will stand out in your Indian attire  wardrobe. The Shibori tie-n-dye and zari work makes the dress extremely stunning and stylish . I kept the styling very simple with polki earrings and hair curls .




Dress : Phulkari Couture ; Earrings - Amrapali Jewels ; Watch - Guess ; 
Footwear - Inc5  





I shot this look in the evening at Radisson Blu in Udaipur . But all in all, the effort paid off because I am super happy with the pictures! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed shooting!
Do let me know what you think of the styling . Sending tonnes of love your way!


Love
Surabhi 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Shoes For Skinny Jeans

Hi !! Jeans are probably my number one go-to item for just about everything – aside from cocktail attire or dressier – that is . In fact – here’s one that’s  all about jeans . I mean, what’s not to love, right? Dressed up or dressed down, they are simply universal at it’s best. But I particularly love how you can slip into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, add some high heels and a blazer, and presto – you go from laid back to fab in seconds flat! So today I’m devoting my style feature to a look that never goes out of style –FABULOUS looks for fall wearing jeans, blazers and perfect footwear! Experiment 1 :- Contemporary Sneakers The newest trend out there is pairing sneakers with everything from long dresses to short skirts. Sneakers add an effortless, easy vibe to any outfit, and they look oh-so-good with a pair of skinny jeans as well. Simple T-shirts work well in this combination and make you look cool and relaxed. It’s easy to dress up the ensemble by adding a

A scarf Story ft. The Lotus Sutra

Hello Everyone, Hope you’ll are doing great! Summer is certainly a wonderful time of the year for scarves to become a wardrobe essential and there is no doubt that this fun accessory can change the look of an outfit in one second. A  tassel  scarf has to be one of the most elegant, timeless and easiest accessories a girl can have in her closet. In addition to adding a bright pop of color to almost any look, they are so versatile that you can wear them in countless ways! Don’t believe me? I’ll prove it to you. Some tips to style this tassel scarf  from designer Krupali Trivedi, The Lotus Sutra. 1. Accessorize your Handbag A twist on the usual key chains or handbag charms, tying a scarf onto the handles of your bag will make your bag stand out from the crowd. 2. Casual look Go for lightweight materials in candy colours or bright summery colours. The best thing a casual summer outfit could use is a scarf tied around your messy bun. 3.Go for details The idea in summer

Be safe with - 'O' the toilet seat sanitizer

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well. Today's post isn't about something related to fashion. Well today i am going to share something which is a must for each one of us. Something which we might be aware but lack a lot of times. Also need to spread awareness about it. It's strange how we hesitate to use products used by others but when it comes to public toilet we don't think about it.  We often forget about hygiene and the infections that are caused and spread by shared toilets. So today in this post I am going to discuss about a product that has changed my way of using public toilets whether I am in a mall, college , train, restaurants or any other place, this product is always in my handbag. So few days back I received some products from ‘O’ – the toilet seat sanitizer to try out. I was really impressed with their amazing concept. To be honest using a public toilet is definitely not a favourite choice on anyone's list, we always want w