Skip to main content

Sheer Elegance ft. I know Studio

Hi guys!!
How are you all doing ? Well, I have been off social media from a really long time since I am back home. Yahh, my brother is getting married and I really don’t get time these days to blog since all the preparations and everything.
Coming on the outfit – I always look for outfits which is comfortable, classy as well as trendsetter at the same time. One of my  favorite trends to come out of the spring collections this year is the sheer top and  wide-leg trouser. It's tailored, classic, but boasts a silhouette that turns heads all the same. Whether high-waisted or low-slung, this trouser trend is perfect for the office or date night.
So I recently collaborated with iknowstudio and picked this sheer top from them. They have really amazing stuff. The material of the product is so comfortable and the best part its so affordable.

















Outfit Details –
Top – I know Studio
Heels -  Valentino
Earrings – Eristonia 

It was fun working on this article. I would share some more fun trends with you all. 
Do let me know your views in the comments below. 
Until then enjoy this one XX


#Bakerofstylist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfect Shoes For Skinny Jeans

Hi !! Jeans are probably my number one go-to item for just about everything – aside from cocktail attire or dressier – that is . In fact – here’s one that’s  all about jeans . I mean, what’s not to love, right? Dressed up or dressed down, they are simply universal at it’s best. But I particularly love how you can slip into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, add some high heels and a blazer, and presto – you go from laid back to fab in seconds flat! So today I’m devoting my style feature to a look that never goes out of style –FABULOUS looks for fall wearing jeans, blazers and perfect footwear! Experiment 1 :- Contemporary Sneakers The newest trend out there is pairing sneakers with everything from long dresses to short skirts. Sneakers add an effortless, easy vibe to any outfit, and they look oh-so-good with a pair of skinny jeans as well. Simple T-shirts work well in this combination and make you look cool and relaxed. It’s easy to dress up the ensemble by adding a

Be safe with - 'O' the toilet seat sanitizer

Hello everyone, Hope you all are doing well. Today's post isn't about something related to fashion. Well today i am going to share something which is a must for each one of us. Something which we might be aware but lack a lot of times. Also need to spread awareness about it. It's strange how we hesitate to use products used by others but when it comes to public toilet we don't think about it.  We often forget about hygiene and the infections that are caused and spread by shared toilets. So today in this post I am going to discuss about a product that has changed my way of using public toilets whether I am in a mall, college , train, restaurants or any other place, this product is always in my handbag. So few days back I received some products from ‘O’ – the toilet seat sanitizer to try out. I was really impressed with their amazing concept. To be honest using a public toilet is definitely not a favourite choice on anyone's list, we always want w

A scarf Story ft. The Lotus Sutra

Hello Everyone, Hope you’ll are doing great! Summer is certainly a wonderful time of the year for scarves to become a wardrobe essential and there is no doubt that this fun accessory can change the look of an outfit in one second. A  tassel  scarf has to be one of the most elegant, timeless and easiest accessories a girl can have in her closet. In addition to adding a bright pop of color to almost any look, they are so versatile that you can wear them in countless ways! Don’t believe me? I’ll prove it to you. Some tips to style this tassel scarf  from designer Krupali Trivedi, The Lotus Sutra. 1. Accessorize your Handbag A twist on the usual key chains or handbag charms, tying a scarf onto the handles of your bag will make your bag stand out from the crowd. 2. Casual look Go for lightweight materials in candy colours or bright summery colours. The best thing a casual summer outfit could use is a scarf tied around your messy bun. 3.Go for details The idea in summer